Tuesday, March 23, 2010

接下来的日子 =)





Dear laopo,
Today is our 1st monthsary
3/23/10


My love for u grow even more
I've fallen in love many times... always with you.
I want let you knw
I won't leave u
I will alwys be here loving u

I tell you that I love you and how much, and I try to show you, but no matter what I do for the rest of our lives, you will never know just what I feel inside. How you make me feel is something that can only be felt, never explained.

You give me a reason to wake up each day and look forward for tomorrow
And for each day of my life
Its meaningful because of you..


I know I have made u cry
And I'm sorry
cz ur this laogong d
dont knw o.xD
But I very love you ANG BEE JUN

Still got many days for us to be together..
I wish we could last long...
As what we said
We must take care of our love...
And we must d
ok ma..
=)

I love u laopo