Thursday, March 18, 2010

xD

my body still gt ache
specially at this partthis one is right part..left part also gt..f*ck d =.='
then a cant sleep properly
nw abit okok o.

Today
We went at subic Freeport,
8.15am gt wake up then reach at there around 10am smtg
On the way at NBI office,suddenly gt one ppl call we stop d
then a
He open d car door then sit d..swt
But my uncle let o
Then he looks like can kill ppl one
We dun even knw him
Car travel quite nt so long
Then he go out d.
CRAZY PPL
Then a......like ntg happen also
reached NBI
Waited my aunty
then a
go duty free buy lacoste polo shirt and pants.
swt... 97$ and 86$ =.='''
Aunty also din mind to buy for my uncle ma
so gud.
Then gt buy somemore
Got back home
then
I
go salon gv my hair cut
hairstylist,aiyo din listen i say wt d
keep cutting .
wn piak jor =.='
but nvm gt abit okok also
swt =.='

reach home
so miss my laopo
But my connection gt sot
then cant on9
sh*t
need hours to wait
Finally gt on9
And gt chat with my laopo =))
so miss her
muacks...