Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yeah
swimming day
year end
.................................
Today we went in a resort together with my colleagues
But I gt late abit d
Cz wake up gt late 2 ma.xD
last night ei laopo make me cant slp
Think Think Think bout her d..aiz
That time i so miss her..So ma late wor..but nvm.HEhes
Then a i gt come d
Then they brought many foods
All fly away d..went at stomach..xD
After

Swim until din gt energy..lolx.XD

We went in d slides,
aiyo so high one,=.='then a we slides d my hips keep on bumping on d slide edges.
shit ei,nw it gt purple and red d dun knw wt wt =.=''
Touch also gt pain..
But gt pain also we keep on sliding
Enjoy d ma.HEhes
( Childish ) ..xD
Then
back in cottage
all tired d then take take some pic.
(nt yet uploaded)
=.=''

Then i miss my laoposo i sms herI wait her reply also din gt

but few hours................

she reply eo
but is her friend d hp #.
Happy ei.HEhes.I thought she stll not ok o
Then a
her friend tell me she nearly wn accident
i wn call ei but at resort no signal

To laopo:
You no need to go out Stay at home better
knw ma?
At home go oioioi d
( beauty rest ) ..xDD
Then
we gt keep our thing around 5:45pm
wait d car then fetch back others to there home
they reached d
Me also
then aunty call me go there house again .swt =.=''call me till dun wn let me go back
then my cousin..
dun knw hw to gv back motor
use till gt late,dn remember i also need go home pei wo de laopo ..=.='
Gud i keep my temper cool d.
If nt i beat him d..

so ma,i fast go back home and on9
so miss my laopo..............................................................................
muacks

Ms. Mikar dun kisiao again d.ok ma
cz a,that time i wan kisiao too.I dun knw wn do wt ei
Like that makes me think more ma
then my brain like wn boom d.swt
I alwys think bout u
I wn be with u
You make my day even brighter d
I wont leave u
In my heart no one can replace you
I'll come to u and be my love