Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I feel useless

Dear laopo
I'm sorry I can't give u what u want
All I can gv u is my love only
I'm sorry I cant be there for u
I know u have suffer see other gt sweet
And me cant do nothing
I dont know hw to solve this problem 2.
I want to be with u and let them see how we can be as sweet as them too
But we are too far away.
I want to go and find u
I also cant do
Like this really make my heart pain
We both are suffering

Laopo
Very Sorry ur laogong really gt useless
I really cant do nothing
Would u still continue to love me ma
If u feel our relationship like nt so real
U tell me o
I dun wn to see and feel u everyday suffering
If leaving each other and just being friends
can solve this suffering
I will let it
If gt others can gv u xing fu and can gv u wat u want
I will let it
Even it will make my heart really pain
I will let it wor


cz a,i really dun wn u gt suffer and cry

But u alwys remember
I love you only
I never love other like this before
I knw we gt too far away
But my heart seems to be near in u

I tryin nt to cry
But it keeps on falling 2
Laopo a
I very sorry d.
I'm useless