Saturday, March 13, 2010

Our Love


Miss my dear laopo o
at msn talk talk d
she a,naughty ei

She sing for me
her voice damn nice=)

like ei....
teach me o.
i dun knw hw sing d wor.HEhes


Laopo, Come live with me, and be my love, All i got is your love and you got mine. When i look at you i see how much i love you. I find happiness in loving you. Stay with me and we will face the future together I love how you are in my heart and to be able to feel you close to me everyday. No other gal or anyone will mean as much as you do I want you to know how important you are to me and that I treasure every moment with you. Having you in my life has taught me the true meaning of love Our kind of love only happens once in a lifetime I know that I will never love anyone else the way that
I love you.
Only You..


WE MARRIED A
REMEMBER..xD
MARCH 14 2010
12
am ^^