Friday, March 19, 2010

19

ntg special

wake up
go skul

sien
sien

sien

then

nxt week go again

sien again and again...swt


but nvm.
cant do ntg also =.='


aiyo
my laopo ei
i sms her
din reply me d
swt

so miss her...
but a
nvm
T.T



then o
afternoon no mood
then gt come back home
go do pig awhile
but also cant rest
=.=''

friends call we go play dota
so ma gt go play d
swt..lose ei

then back home again
i on9
din see my laopo
so i off d
then go c movie

sien
then

I din gt buy cam
my laopo wn tulan
tomorrow
I go try buy d
but mom said i go sm there buy cam d
cz better quality
so ma
dun knw hw o
I try buy d

so long time laopo din see ths leng zai bf...Hehes..
xD
jk

then
laopo d lips gt dry one and pain o
sayang a
gv u kiss d
muacks..muacks..muacks..HEhes
sot ki o.xD

To laopo:
Tomorrow a go buy medicine already
if can,u go c doctor also
ask hw cure d
knw ma

then u tell me wt happened o
.................



zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
dun knw wn write wt already
seeing my leng leng laopo nw ei
cant concentrate do homework.xD
wn see her only..

blog to be continue..............................................................................XD