Monday, March 8, 2010

My dear Ying Zi

Our love is endless
all i want is you near me
I dont want to lose u
You make my world go round.
And Everything reminds me of u
I cant take u out of my mind
Everyday,I want to think about u only

Why still gt ocean need to separate us???
All I want is just to hold u and be with me
I knw will gt time we will be together
And I hope it will be near soon

For the times i made u cry
I'm sorry...
There will still gt problems will come to us
We must be strong and fight for what we got.

I am neither strong nor weak
I need you to keep me going
Only you can give me this strength I need
And your love that I care

Don't give me a reason for me to leave you
Don't push me to others that I don't want
Don't give me the feeling that we don't care
And the feeling that the love is lost.

I don't want this to happen to us
Let we feel that love is still in the air

Ying Zi
You could be the only one for me
And I think there is no reason for me to leave you
I rather to be hurt than to see u cry
I do not want to promise that we will be together forever
But I promise you I will LOVE YOU DAY BY DAY.
In every beat of my heart,
In every breath I take
ONLY YOU that keeping me alive.

ONLY YOU MS. YING ZI
我很爱你。




from your shuai laogong,(HEhes..jk d wor).xD

旭哲浩 =)