Wednesday, March 3, 2010

She fill my heart


Laopo,


I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together.
it is our journey together hand in hand forever more.
I want to share in your joys and sorrows.
You are the one I want to share everything with.
Thinking of you makes my heart feel full.
I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life
I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying
I will always be here for you when you need me and I will love you no matter what life brings us
Believe all the words that i speak and feel my love growing within your soul cuz you are the girl i want to spend the rest of my life and if the day I stop loving you... is the day i take my last breath
I don't want nothing to change about us but to love you more and more..
Laopo i swear on my life I LOVE YOU so much this love is so true and you will see it when I am with you..
I know where far away from each other but we've made it through our ups and downs and we'll make it through this too.our love u know is a one of a kind and always will be.


I Love You
Ang Bee Jun