Saturday, October 17, 2009

SORRY LAOPO [2nd time]

aiz.

Today I back home not feeling well
My mom ask me go rest awhile.
That awhile so long d wor
then ma
I dun knw
I fall asleep..
=.= ''

Then,
I dun knw my Laopo calling already
I sleep till cant hear sounds wor...
zha dao =.=''


2nd time
I got let her wait me so long..
Is i dun wn also ma
My fault also
cz I sleep till dun knw how to wake up.
I ben d ma =.=''


To my laopo :
Sorry a...
Is I dun wn make u wait me so long and worry me d
Cz me benben and sot and monkey..XD
when sleep d cant wake up. =.=''
All I gt do with u is just
2nd time
WIll din have NEXT TIME...



====================================================================


ANG BEE JUN,

I NEED YOU
I LOVE YOU

====================================================================