Thursday, October 8, 2009

SORRY LAOPO

aiz...
today i gt d0 so many wr0ngs to my laopo..aiz

I make she unhappy..cz of that 2 ppl ei =.=''
..is i din wn also ma...
sry wor..i din communicate with them already na ^^

then...that bec0me okok d

then............she show one pic. at her hp.
i become blind ............................................................cheh
thn that gt treat her cold ei =.=''
i bec0me sot ki ma..Hehes

at msn.i say i wn off.then fast say gudnite.
she sms then say sry..i bec0me blind again.xD

then she ask me f0ne her.
then f0ne nia.
but we less talk ei..
i say okok..wt ma.why
okk..wt ma..why
then byebye.

wasei =.=''...HEhes

then she ask me on back
then i on again


then
i still talk wth her s0 c0ld ma.
then weiwei say t0 me dun treat her c0ld d.
cz she will cry and will think to0 much


then really ei..my laopo cry,c at webcam
aiy0..that time d.i dun knw wn d0 wt ei
then i call her hp then talk to her
i say sry..then she copy me answer..hmmm ok..hmmm....HEhes
i tell her I l0ve u,aiz..she alwys dun wn say i l0ve u 2 at f0ne..alwys shy d wor..
aiyo..T_T

then ma..
i dun knw she really f0rgive me..
i h0pe gt o..HEhes

to my LAOPO:
SORRY for wt i have done t0day.
i sot d ma
xDD


ANG BEE JUN

I NEED YOU
I LOVE YOU