Friday, October 9, 2009

CLASSES

2day

chemistry class..
our lao shi nt around d ma.
but she gv activity.i din do.HEhes
lunch time i do only.xD

then

T.L.E class

lao shi ask we go draw logo.
this by group
i g0 sketch only.then they do the rest
after..i go slp d..
tired ma
........................................XD

Break time
din go eat.
play table tennis.

then

MAPEH class
-health subject.
HEhes.funny ei
teacher teaching about reproduction ma
then there gt vagina,sex intercourse,hw to make a baby and bla bla bla
wasei.my classmates throughtout d lesson
gt laugh..
and i gt laugh 2.
cz funny ma
HEhes.xD

Break Time
eat 5 mins.
play table tennis..

Physics class
-lao shi nt around too.
we write smtg only.
ntg special.xD

Filipino Class
-one of my classmate need to report about one topic.
then he dun knw hw..
then ma teacher sc0ld him d wor
lao shi said..''So long time i said must prepare for the report and must gt some visual things.What you do?..play computer?..You must gt time for this.SIT DOWN !!! your score is 65''
[wasei,so fierce] =.='
lucky i no need to report.

then

Advanced Algebra class
-answer the h0mew0rk only
then answer an0ther activity.
zZzzzzzzz..sien

Break time
play table tennis again


Advanced Statistics class
-have new lesson
my lao shi teachin
hear she say wt but she say d enter in my left ear then go out in my right ear
like din hear wt als0 =.=''
then ma.
like that wor.
sleep at d back ..xD

English Class
-ntg special to0

History class
-i din hear my teacher say wt
really very sien d wor.

CLASS ENDED
oh.yeah.can go home d wor..
i back home gt early
cz wn pei my laopo
wn see her,wn sms her,wn hamsap her.HEhes..
jkjkjkjkjkjkj =.=''
and also is
cz my grandma d birthday
then me wn enter house d
so many ppl ma
then i go in fast d wor..
someone callin me-i think is my aunty or i dun knw who..HEhes
then my grandma call me intro me to my an0ther grandma
many grandma..HEhes
then like that ei
i go inside..walk in
in my room
close door.cz my cousins sure wn go inside
then play here and there. =.='''

then

like that d..still gt many ppl when i go out.
I talk wth my l0ng l0st 0ther grandma,grandpa,aunty.uncle..
=.='''

after that d.my cousin call me go out awhile.
then we go plaza..walk and walk and walk
then go home
then i on9
wn see my laopo already
I too miss her

to my
LAOPO:

I NEED YOU
I LOVE YOU