Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SIENz

Today......
sienz...

I gt so many lectures needed to be written down.
I borrowed notebooks from my classmate..
aiy0.so many d..make my bag so heavy ei..zha dao
cz long time,I didn't attended my classes nia.. swt =.='''
Until nw I am nt yet starting writing it.
dun knw wn write when..
xDD

I back h0me,put my bag everywhere d...l0lx.xD
Then go out..
My friends ask me g0 with them.
cz will buy shirt and cake and gifts for our lao shi..


Her birthday on Oct. 8 2009 .....

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our beloved LAO SHI ^^


But I dun wn go o..but they dun all0w me..=.='
said must go too..wAsei
I wn pei my laopo ma....
But nvm,she allowed me t0 go out too..
thanks LAOPO
I love u
^____^

then ma like that d..

CONTINUE.................

we buy cake s0 l0ng,g0 at here and there see wt cake better ma. =.=''
FInally,we gt see ei...big wor.xD
after we buy d cake we g0 at d shirt st0re..
we told d seller to costumize it d...
there gt picture of Periodic table cz our lao shi is a chemist teacher then like that
elements are change usin our names.
.mine a K-kai d. =.=''
but K gt nice too..xD

after that we go eat.
we are walkin on d wAy to the resto
then suddenly rain...sot liao..
so gud it wasn't tht hard..

then back home....
on9
wn pei my laopo ei
her back aching d.
aiz..alwys let me worry one..

she in pain i asl0 cant d0 wt.
to my laopo : SORRY a..
hope tomorrow ur back okok already Y
find that uncle already nia..


ANG BEE JUN

I NEED YOU
I LOVE YOU